Every day RapidReader will save you time on your information tasks.
NEW! Guide to Great Time-Savers with RapidReader
This is a great new FREE how-to guide filled with tips and tricks to save you time on :
- Keeping up with blogs and all your online reading
- Creating reports and research papers
- Collaborating and sharing information using RapidReader
- and much more
- CLICK HERE to download your FREE copy
The RapidReader FREE Library
The library is an ever growing collection of hundreds of FREE books created in RapidReader format and available for Windows, Mac, Palm or Nokia Communicator. These books are selected from lists of the most required reading for education. It includes materials for all levels from grade school through advanced degrees. Stop back regularly to see what's new.
|Youth||Philosophy||Biography||Religion||Horror||Reference and Search|
Plus there are links to thousands of online resources such as academic journals, Blackwell and law libraries, news and magazines. Most of these materials can be read with RapidReader* right in your browser or as a downloaded file.
*PDF files require RapidReader PRO
The "Tips and Tricks" Power User Collection
There are as many ways to use RapidReader as there are types of information tasks.
Not only is it true that anything you can read onscreen you can read faster with RapidReader, some 'Power Users" have shared their tips and tricks for streamlining lots of daily information tasks. These "how tos" with step-by-step instructions will help you get the most out of RapidReader features and functions. Each includes a downloadable example in RapidReader format for you to use as a guide.
- Keep up with your professional requirements and certifications.
- Get better grades with less study time.
- Improve your vocabulary.
- Streamline web research and report writing.
- Proofread your writing for clarity.
- Sail through business documents.
- Improve your general reading skills.
- Or move your "need to read" documents to RapidReader on your Mobile.
Quick-Start guides in RapidReader format
|Using RapidReader for Study and Exam Prep||Download|
|Using RapidReader for Power Proofreading and Editing||Download|
|Creating Annotated and Highlited documents in RapidReader||Download|
* PLEASE NOTE: RapidReader for Palm or RapidReader Mobile required to move RapidReader documents from PC to handheld.
Before You Begin. When you download your free demo, please start your RapidReader experience with a tutorial that's unlike any you've ever seen. It's clinically proven to simply be the fastest way there is to get up to speed with RapidReader.*
*It's also available any time you want under the "HELP" menu.